Photo by: weezie45840
Bacon Onion Foil Packet Potatoes
|Posted By:||weezie45840||on 2013-06-28 06:52:00|
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 10-12 thinly sliced baby red potatoes
- 12 slices bacon, already cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup cheese *
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- sour cream (optional) **
** for serving
- Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, 1 packet onion soup powder and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Or you can bake it in the oven, at 350* for about 35 minutes or till done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
No reviews found!